Shades of Green Commercial Tree Care Services
- Tree Pruning – Tree pruning is important for the health and safety of trees. By removing dead or diseased branches, tree pruners can help to improve a tree’s overall health and appearance. Tree pruning can also help to reduce the risk of wind damage and prevent falling limbs from injuring people or property. In addition, properly maintained trees can add value to commercial properties and help to create a more inviting environment for customers and employees. For these reasons, it is important to have Tree Pruning as part of a commercial property’s landscaping plan. Regularly scheduled tree pruning can help to ensure the long-term health and beauty of trees.
- Tree Removal – We have a team of experienced professionals who are knowledgeable in the latest tree removal techniques. We understand that trees can be a valuable asset to your business, but sometimes they need to be removed in order to keep your property looking its best. Whether you need to remove a tree that is blocking a view or one that is causing damage to your building, we can help. We offer free consultations, so that we can assess your needs and provide you with an affordable quote. We believe in being upfront and transparent with our pricing, so there are no hidden fees or surprises. Contact us today to learn more about our commercial tree removal services!
- Cabling and Bracing – As any arborist knows, trees are strong and resilient. However, they can occasionally succumb to high winds or other severe weather conditions. This can often be prevented by proper cabling and bracing. Cabling involves attaching cables to key points in the tree, which helps to support the weight of the tree and prevent it from toppling over. Bracing, on the other hand, involves attaching metal rods or plates to the trunk of the tree. This provides additional support and helps to distribute the weight of the tree more evenly. Both cabling and bracing can significantly reduce the risk of damage during severe weather conditions. As a result, they are essential components of any commercial tree care program or service.
- Lightning Protection Systems – You never know when lightning will strike, so protect your large high value trees by having a system installed and prevent a fire in your property or home.
- Tree Preservation Programs – With the amount of construction that is around us, we felt that this would be an essential service to offer you. We will do our best to help protect these trees and shrubs that may be affected by construction or site development. We can set up tree protection zones around key specimens and carry out regular site visits to monitor how your trees are doing during and after construction is completed.
- Stump Removal – Have these annoying stumps that exist on your property replaced with new turf or new plantings. Stumps can be unsightly. Let us take care of them for you with our fast and ground sensitive stump grinder.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service – Shades of Green, Inc. is at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We understand that unforeseen accidents happen when trees and foul weather are combined. We will come out and make sure that the site is safe by removing material from houses, cars, etc., with ‘clean up’ taken care of as soon as possible. We make sure that jobs are done safely, while minimizing further risk to your property and neighboring properties.
Our Certified Arborists are available to provide you with a free estimate and management plan. Contact us by filling out the form below or call 215-428-1323 and we will promptly schedule a consultation time that is convenient for you.