Proper Pruning is essential to the health of ornamental and shade trees. It allows us the opportunity to remove weak, dead, diseased, and storm damaged branches from the tree. Proper pruning also minimizes the risk of future storm damage and can be used to train growth patterns of young trees for future years. Pruning should be carried out by specially trained individuals who understand trees and the objectives desired. As professional arborists, we make use of the specialized equipment, proper techniques, and knowledge acquired over many years of practice and training.
- Tree Removals – Shades of Green, Inc. specializes in removal of large, hazardous trees. Whether your tree be found in a restricted location due to buildings and/or other obstructions, we can access and remove your tree safely utilizing the latest equipment – bucket trucks, lowering devices and cranes.
- Cabling and Bracing – Installation of this support system will aid in the future preservation of your tree. It will reduce the risk of tree failure due to long/heavy limbs, structural weakness and storm damage. This also offers you peace of mind when these large trees are next to your home.
- Lightning Protection Systems – You never know when lightning will strike, so protect your large high value trees by having a system installed and prevent a fire in your property or home.
- Tree Preservation Programs – With the amount of construction that is around us, we felt that this would be an essential service to offer you. We will do our best to help protect these trees and shrubs that may be affected by construction or site development. We can set up tree protection zones around key specimens and carry out regular site visits to monitor how your trees are doing during and after construction is completed.
- Stump Removal – Have these annoying stumps that exist on your property replaced with new turf or new plantings. Stumps can be unsightly. Let us take care of them for you with our fast and ground sensitive stump grinder.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service – Shades of Green, Inc. is at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We understand that unforeseen accidents happen when trees and foul weather are combined. We will come out and make sure that the site is safe by removing material from houses, cars, etc., with ‘clean up’ taken care of as soon as possible. We make sure that jobs are done safely, while minimizing further risk to your property and neighboring properties.